New ebikes purchased from Ebikes-Canada.com comes with a full one year warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on the frame, motor, controller, battery and display.
This limited warranty applies only to the original registered owner of the Ebikes-Canada ebike and is not transferable.
This warranty does not apply to the usual wear and tear, malfunctions, or any failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, damage or any failure due to accident or other improper use.
The installation of third party components, parts, or accessories, or any products that have been modified from the manufacturer’s specifications will void the warranty . The warranty on the battery does not include damage from use of improper charging equipment, power surges, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
It is important that you officially register your new ebike within 30 days after receipt of your unit in order to activate the warranty and provide a record of the serial number of your bike.
TO ACTIVATE YOUR NEW EBIKES-CANADA ELECTRIC BICYCLE or CONVERSION KIT WARRANTY,
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR EBIKE or CONVERSION KIT HERE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WARRANTY
For your reference, please refer to comprehensive warranty below:
1. Frame – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for entire life. The paint finish is considered a consumable and is not part of the warranty.
2. Display, Controller and Motor Assembly – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from purchase.
3. Original Batteries – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase as follows
4. Replacement Batteries (if provided) – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 1 year from delivery. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
5. Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc. are not covered by this limited warranty
If any parts happen to be damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately after shipment arrival. EBIKES-CANADA.COM will send a replacement part at our expense and will work with you to fix the issue.
Please note that for warranty issues, the customer is responsible for the cost of labor to install warrantied components, however, we will cover the shipping costs of warranty parts.